- We believe that students are the focus of public education.
- We believe that each student is unique and that our staff and programs provide for multiple opportunities for success.
- We believe in developing academically competent, confident, and considerate citizens.
- We believe that learning occurs best in a safe and respectful environment.
- We believe our students’ success depends upon a highly qualified staff who are valued and respected for their diverse backgrounds.
- We believe that we serve students best through programs and practices that are responsive to changing needs.
- We believe that our success depends upon the development of effective leaders, staff, and students who create a vision and translate that vision into reality.